The Benefits of WEB
If you are unsure about whether to join the Wheathampstead Business Group just consider the following…
Membership of WEB entitles you to the following exclusive benefits:
- The opportunity to advertise your business in The Pump, the local parish magazine distributed to all residents of Wheathampstead
- An enhanced listing on the W.E.B. website business directory
- An enhanced listing in WOW – Window on Wheathampstead, a printed publication distributed to all Wheathampstead households
- The opportunity to have your business promoted via our Social Media channels
- Discounted rates at WEB-sponsored events (e.g. B2B fairs, etc)
- Access to discounted business seminars/workshops to support you, for example, in engaging with the online community via social media
All this for just £25pa!
How to Join:
Register as a business or resident via the Directory page under the pink boxes. Download a New Member’s Guide here New members guide.
Membership runs from 1st April-31 March each year and costs only £25 pa.
Payments can be made in several ways:
1. Online banking (the preferred option). Please make a Bank Transfer or set up a Standing Order to Account name: W.E.B. Sort Code: 090156 Account: 00936481 Reference: it is important that you use your Surname or Business name so we know who has made the payment. It would also help if you drop the treasurer and membership secretary an email to confirm that the payment has been made. Their email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
2. Cheque: Please make a cheque out to W.E.B. and give to the treasurer (currently Adam Collis) at one of the WEB meetings or post it to him at 18 Station Road, Wheathampstead, Herts. AL4 8BY
3. Cash: The Treasurer can take your membership payment in cash but please check for a confirmation email within 48 hours. They’re only human and mistakes can be made.
Get in touch
If you’d prefer to have a chat with us first please contact the Membership Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange a coffee meeting with an existing member.